This could be your spot for an event!
- Your favorite game! Interested in running a game for Gamers of Winter 2010? Check out our GM and Volunteers Page for what to do to have your game in the schedule!
- Event #1, Saturday 1 August, 1:00PM until completed. Rich from the Adventurers Guild in Harrisburg is moving his "City Fight" event into the Convention! For details on being eligible to play in this event and to sign up for it see Rich at the Adventurers Guild in Harrisburg!
- Event #2, Day/Time Whenever Erica has enough hapless chickens to squash and is not running another event she'll run this event... Erica loves to squish hapless chickens into chicken pies... come join her in a bloodthirsty competition to reach chicken paradise... one way or the other... simple and quick to learn, ruthlessness invited for all age groups...
- Event #3, Star Fleet Battles Sanctioned tournament. Paul Franz will be running this event!
- Event #4, Federation Commander scenario! Paul Franz will be running this event!
Og! The Caveman Role Playing Game
- Event #5, Sunday, August 2nd. Charles from That Game Place will be running this unique and fun RPG! Character generation for and introduction to the game at 1:00PM followed by gaming session from 2:00PM until 5:00PM.
Pirate's Cove and Pompeii
- Event #6, Saturday, GM: Larry Lingle. Start times TBA.
Pirate's Cove and Pompeii
- Event #7, Sunday, GM: Larry Lingle. Start times TBA.
- Event #8, Sunday, Fluxx (alternately Monty Python Fluxx) from Looney Labs, GM: Erica Strang. Start times 2PM and event is repeatable based on number of players requesting.
Call of Cthulhu
- Event #9, Saturday, 7:00PM until completed, Call of Cthulhu Scenario, GM: Doug Howard. Characters provided, don't get too attached to them, Cthulhu (or whatever that thing is) might be hungry (or worse, or not etc).
- Event #10, Saturday, 4:00PM Munchkins! (alternate versions available) GM: Erica Strang. Multiple sessions possible based on player requests.
D&D 3.5 Scenario
- Event #11, D&D 3.5 Custom Scenario "Death visits a Monastery" Sunday, GM: Doug Howard. Start times TBA, event may be changed/shifted/canceled based on convention needs. Characters provided. Death and destruction optional...
Battle Fleet Gothic
- Event #12, Battle Fleet Gothic Demos, Sunday 1:00PM, GM: Robert Bell.
- Event #13, Looney Labs Demos, Saturday, 10:00AM until 4:30PM, Demos and events start all through the day. GM: Timothy Eller.
- Event #14, Saturday, August 1st, 1:00PM. Jasmine from That Game Place will be running this event "Village of Hommlet". Event may be sanctioned for RPGA.
- Event #19, Saturday 1 August, 11:30AM. Rich from the Adventurers Guild will be running this Seminar and Question and Answer session on the transition from Version 3.5 to 4.0!
- Event #15, Sunday, August 2nd, 1:00PM-3:00PM. Jasmine from That Game Place will be running this event!
Ticket to Ride: Europe
- Event #16, Sunday, August 2nd, 3:30PM-5:30PM. Jasmine from That Game Place will be running this fun and highly popular train game!
Are You The Traitor
- Event #17, Sunday, August 2nd, 5:00PM to 7:00PM. Charles from That Game Place will be running this new game from Looney Labs! Play is fast and multiple sessions are possible!
Magic the Gathering Event
- Event #18, Saturday, August 1st, 1:00PM until finished. Non-sanctioned event sponsored by Pastimes on the Square! We have decks but bring a sealed starter deck just in case we run out and you want to play!
Attika and Conquest of the Fallen Lands
- Event #19, Saturday, August 1st, Time TBA, check at desk for this late addition. GM Dan.
- If any of our games strikes your fancy, or nostalgia bone, you can borrow it during convention hours. Assistance with rules etc based on how busy the staff or Doug are. Games, including parts/rules etc, may not be removed from the open gaming area or the convention premises. One legal form of I.D. (with your address on it) required to sign out a game.
- Have your own game you want to bring in and play? Want to play something from the Library of Games? We have an Open Gaming Area just for that need! First come, first seated basis.
- Door Prizes were awarded from donations from the local game shops and some game companies. Most attending left with door prizes worth more than their badge cost...