Attention GM's and Volunteers!
Free entry for Volunteering! Free entry for prescheduled GM time!
- Free entry each day for running scheduled games during that day that add up to at least 4 hours of time. Running multiple short events is ok as long as we schedule them before printing the onsite book. If you show up without preregistering to GM we will expect you to pay for the day and we will refund your event fee AFTER you meet your time requirement with a minimum of 4 players at the game. We strongly encourage you to preregister so that we can list your event(s) with a specific time and other attendees can plan on attending the event ahead of time.
- Free entry each day for being a 4 hour Volunteer for that day.
- Notice: Demonstration tables are not considered "GM/Volunteer" hours. To sponsor a demo table contact me about rates or have your demonstration people list and run prescheduled events as a GM around their demo time.
- Yes, you can mix and match Volunteer and GM time as long as we know ahead of time.
Sign up! Respond as early as possible to be included! GM's preferably
before January 9th 2013 to be included in list of events.
To contact PCP* and sign up the best way is an email with the following information:
- Your name and contact information.
- What you want to do at the convention, GM or volunteer or mix and match hours.
- Days and hours available for GM and/or Volunteering.
- Games you want to GM.
- A general timeframe when you could be available for a GM/Volunteer pre-convention meeting if needed.
- GM's - you can run just about any game except for games including paintballing or actual direct real interpersonal violence etc in it...
- Volunteers - potential duties vary but can expect to work registration, door security, floor help etc.
- Check for updates every week!
- Without GM'ng/Volunteering etc current entry fee is be $9.00 per day and is subject to change up until we put out tickets for preregistration.
- Click here for email or feel free to copy/paste etc email@example.com to email us.
*or alternatively snail mail us your information at PCP, ATTN: GoWC 2012, P.O. Box 62063, Harrisburg, PA 17106-2063 prior to 9 January 2013.